How do I donate money or stuff to Home to All?

Date of announcement:2015/11/19
Last updated: 2015/11/19

We have a donation account: 19300724 with an account name as Kinmen County Home to All.
If you have some stuff for donation, kindly contact our General Affairs Section at 082-325052. Meanwhile, when you donate money or stuff, please let us know about the specific way you intend the money to use.
Responsible unit: Home to All
Section: General Affairs Section

Facebook Twitter Plurk Print forward To the Top Back