Do you take patients that are paralyzed (due to a stroke or some other illness)?

Date of announcement:2015/11/19
Last updated: 2015/11/19

No, we are a home care institution, and live-in people should be able to take care of themselves. People who cannot look after themselves are advised to apply to Song Bo Yuan Elderly Care Center.
Responsible unit: Home to All
Section: Placement Section
Persons in charge: Li Meng-yun, Lee Ya-hui
Tel. number: 082-325052#32

Facebook Twitter Plurk Print forward To the Top Back